Extensive experience and multi-practice analysis are at our clients disposal.
Partners of the Firm Andrea Fedi, Marco Penna and Niccolò Bertolini Clerici, coordinate our team specialised in compliance. Their experience ranges from matters regarding regulatory compliance, anti-corruption and companies’ criminal liability as well as corporate social responsibility issues covering all aspects of corporate governance and regulatory obligations.
Our advice includes assistance from the due diligence stage to the drafting of compliance documents and any risk prevention measures required. The team also manages audits and self-assessment processes, investigations and/or support in case of inspections and defensive investigations by the authorities.
Our approach brings together the requirements of this complex topic with the overall objectives of our clients.
- due diligence Reports;
- Corporate Compliance Reports;
- Corporate Liability 231 Models;
- management Audits;
- inspections and audits by Supervisory Authorities;
- Corporate Liability enquiries and assistance (including any disciplinary action) and remedial actions;
- advice and assistance in connection with forensic and audit investigations;
- participation in Supervisory Authorities set up pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
- training sessions.