An unparalleled track record of successful advising on the most important strategic transactions.
We are a team of more than 50 highly-experienced lawyers who assist Italian and international issuers and underwriters in any transactions relating to the Equity Capital Markets sector.
Our advice covers IPOs, admission to listing and offers on regulated markets, multilateral trading facilities and other markets, secondary market offers, rights offers, voluntary and mandatory purchase and/or exchange offers, employee-only offer schemes and stock option plans, and the structuring of complex corporate finance transactions involving equity securities, securities convertible into equity and equity-linked securities.
We also regularly assist clients on any matters of corporate governance and corporate disclosure related to the client’s role as issuer, whether in the context of the above-mentioned transactions or on an ongoing basis as part of their day-to-day business operations.
Our strong sense of connectedness with the other departments of the Firm enables us to offer pragmatic and effective advice with a cross-disciplinary approach, ensuring 360-degree assistance to meet the client’s specific needs and unique business objectives.
- assistance in the preliminary study phases of the transaction to identify, analyse and solve any legal, tax and regulatory issues involved;
- drafting of contractual documentation, including the business description of the issuing company, the offer document and all the information documents and reports required by law;
- drafting of essential corporate documentation, including the structuring of the corporate governance model and documentation relating to corporate disclosure practices;
- managing relations with regulatory and stock exchange authorities, on behalf of the client, for the execution of the transaction as a whole;
- assistance in any relations with institutional investors involved in the transaction;
- assistance in the implementation phase of the transaction;
- ordinary assistance on matters of corporate governance and compliance and in relation to all phases of corporate life (in particular, ordinary and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings and board of directors’ meetings) that are relevant to the company’s role as issuer.
We are recognised as market leaders by the most important league tables. Among others, Chambers and Partners praised our team for being “responsive, knowledgeable, supportive and proactive […] able to anticipate clients needs and meet them”.
We have an outstanding track record of successful advising on the most important strategic transactions completed in recent years.