Offering a wide range of services including labelling, certifications and trademark protection: unlimited expertise for the Food and Beverage industry.
Teamwork is the key to offering complete, accurate and in-depth assistance concerning every aspect of Food Law.
The Food Law Department cooperates daily with our Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property departments and other professionals of the firm are also involved on a case by case basis, in order to find the best possible solution.
The team offers legal advice regarding matters concerning compliance with Italian and European Law with particular reference to the clients’ business activities, including inspections, controls, reports, due diligences and procedures with Judicial Authorities.
We assist clients in the implementation of policies to ensure the compliance of products and labels and in the drafting of audits to verify that products and plants comply with the industry’s regulations.
Our services continue after the manufacturing phase, supporting clients in matters concerning trademark protection and so called lookalike-product packaging infringements.
- legal advice regarding food hygiene and safety regulations;
- support regarding production, distribution and sale of food, wine and other beverages;
- assistance regarding inspections and controls;
- due diligence activities regarding certifications, food brands and trademarks;
- legal advice for the compliance of the manufacturing processes with Italian and European Union regulations and the achievement of quality standards;
- compliance with labelling regulations, consumer protection, mandatory information and procedures/contents relating to specific claims or ingredients;
- implementation of compliance programmes;
- audits regarding the compliance of manufacturing plants and products with environmental, food law and workplace health and safety regulations;
- legal advice regarding the intellectual property of trademarks, logos, and so-called lookalike-packaging infringements.