Extensive industry knowledge, extensive experience and an integrated, transversal approach
An established reputation for excellence, in-depth know-how, unparalleled industry experience, and the unique ability to deliver 360-degree advice across the full spectrum of shipping, aviation and transportation law are the hallmarks of our department. We set up a dedicated, integrated and multidisciplinary team for each transaction, drawing on a wealth of talent across complementary areas of expertise, in order to deliver comprehensive strategic and effective legal advice at both a national and international level.
We have an outstanding track record of advising leading national and international maritime and air companies, port terminal operators and airport concessionaires, shipyards, insurers, banking and financial institutions, as well as operators in the local public transport sector.
- assistance in relation to transportation contracts;
- advice on the sale, purchase and leasing of ships and yachts, aircraft and other similar assets;
- advice on maritime and aerial employment;
- contracts for the construction of ships, yachts and aircraft;
- legal and tax advice in relation to the structuring of complex mergers, demergers, LBOs, acquisitions and other M&A transactions;
- advice on debt restructuring and bankruptcy procedures.