A steadfast focus on the protection of client’s interests and a distinguished capacity to deliver sophisticated strategic and pragmatic solutions to the most challenging disputes
Our experienced Dispute Resolution team is made up of 30 lawyers working from Rome and Milan who assist clients on litigious matters across all industries. We work closely with clients to develop an approach best suited to achieving their objectives and to deliver strategic and pragmatic solutions aligned with those goals.
Our unrivalled highly-specialised expertise, combined with our close collaboration with the other departments of the Firm and our consolidated relations with leading foreign law firms, enables us to provide sophisticated litigation and dispute resolution services across a broad range of legal areas, in relation to national and multi-jurisdictional disputes, on both civil and commercial matters.
Our team offers assistance in the pre-litigation and judicial phases. We work closely with clients to identify the most effective strategies to reach amicable solutions or to gain a position of strength in view of the subsequent judicial proceedings.
We represent leading banks and financial institutions, as well as Corporations and funds in complex disputes, including cross-border litigation.
- unrivalled experience in national and international arbitration;
- assistance in corporate disputes arising from ordinary operations or extraordinary transactions;
- assistance in commercial disputes on all types of contracts (agency, supply, public procurement, sale, financial leasing, and consumer contracts, mandates, etc.);
- assistance on energy matters, in ordinary and interim proceedings concerning EPC contracts and O&M agreements, first demand guarantees and performance bonds, corporate and commercial disputes arising from the establishment and management of SPVs;
- in the field of bankruptcy and restructuring law, we advise on the most important bankruptcy, extraordinary administration and composition proceedings. Some examples include: Parmalat, Alitalia, Ilva, Volare, Giacomelli Group, Blue Panorama, Atac, Astaldi, and CMC);
- advice on air navigation law, including enforcement proceedings for the recovery of aircraft, operations relating to breaches of return conditions and registration of aircraft;
- assistance in disputes with independent authorities (CONSOB, AGCM, AGCOM, and the Data Protection Authority);
- assistance in relation to white collars crimes;
- legal services in relation to debt recovery.